RahulD's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

photo uploaded but not showing with review

Hello Mapmakers 

Recently I review A indian monument ,with my review i uploaded some photos and it was successfully uploaded after this  I didn't see my uploaded photo with review,help me regarding this,and my photos count also not increased because of this issue @MariaBi

3 comments
Level 8

Re: photo uploaded but not showing with review

Hi @RahulD Welcome to Local Guide Connect Community

Can you check your profile under the contribution tab whether the images and reviews are reflecting or not if it's not reflecting under you contributions tab I strongly recommend you to upload the images and give the reviews one again.

Make sure image has good quality so that it'll be approved by the automated system to approve your image under that listing.

If you images and reviews are reflecting in contribution tab and if you feel you haven't got any points for that please don't worry if you're Reviews and images are reflecting under your contribution tab in positive you'll get your points eventually.

Note: some times it take time for points to sycn with our account I suggest you allow some 1-2days my friend 

Hope this information helps you.

Regards,

Jagadeesh.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 7

i check on contribution page and I know photo take time to appear on that place but when we  write a review with photo then photo also show in bottom of review but nowadays only review is visible

Connect Moderator

@RahulD Hi

Thanks for your posting on connect..

Photos will show in your Photo contributions tab when Approved. It may takes 24hours and more. 

Photo increase count will be also change if your photos are approved. 

So don't worry for this wait few more to approval. 

You may check these below links for more understand... 

Images Acceptance & Privacy

Terms of Service

How to upload a photo to Google Maps

Happy Guiding!!!