Mortazavi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Unable to join local guides

I have a level 6 local guide account.
 I had some problems with my points so i removed my local guide account and now I cant join it again.
I go to URL https://maps.google.com/localguides , fill the details and click SIGN UP. One pop up shows for one sec and then it disappears. The website shows me sign up form again (no error message and all). No matters how many times I click SIGN UP, I get same result. I have tried from different browsers and from my mobile. Everywhere I get same behavior
11 comments
Level 8

Re: Unable to join local guides

@Mortazavi

your account is suspended and that's why its happening 

please read this article to know program rules

👇

https://maps.google.com/localguides/rules

Level 9

Hi @Mortazavi: If you think you should not be suspended from the Local Guides Program, please review this post. It provides some direction if you think you should still be in the program.

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 3

Thank for reply @Shirley

but I have banned wrongfully.I always follow the contributions rules.can I send you my account details to check?

Level 9

hi @Mortazavi: No do not send your information to me. You shouldn't be creating another account to post here in Connect, please follow the directions on the link I provided previously.

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 3

@Shirley

I have post the problem on twitter two weeks ago, but no respond yet. 

Level 9

Hi @Mortazavi: I apologize for the delayed reply as I have been away. Sometimes it does take some time. Did you ensure that you tagged the Local Guides team on your tweet?

I'm going to tag @JeslynL and see if she is able to assist in the situation. Please be patient.

Level 6

Hi bro

From your user ID i guess you're from IRAN, (if I'm wrong please correct me). you must know unfortunately Google execute so many limitations against IRAN behalf of following their home country politics, i suggest for log in to Google services us VPN like many of us. In here every body plus google himself knows we're from where and I'm sure doing that have no harm to anyone.  

Level 3

@Shirley

Thanks.I will wait.

Level 3

Hi @Sam_prb

Thanks for reply.

But my friends are still contributing in google map without any problem.

Also I have read some posts from whom had my same problem.

So it couldnt be limited for Iranians.