raushan_raaz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

To correct all the "Spelling mistake of the PLACES"

Many name of Places are incorrect (Spelling mistake)  on maps whether It may be in English or Hindi or any other language. even my own village name is not correct.

As a Google Local guide you all might have come across about this issue.

I am giving some screenshot  here showing  what is the  Name (Spelling) on Maps and what is the actually Name (Spelling).

So I would to request Google to look into this issue  for the improvement of the Google Maps.

Should start a campaign to correct all incorrect name and we all Local guide will be taking care it regarding correct name of the places according to our own Locality and known places. 

I would like to have your opinions on this.

Thank you.

Raushan Kumar

1.JPG4.JPGk.JPGsund.JPG

Ekangarsarai, Ekangar Sarai, Bihar, India
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: To correct all the "Spelling mistake of the PLACES"

Good observations @raushan_raaz

If found spelling mistakes and wrong village names in Google maps you can send feedback to Google maps about this errors and discribe correct details in your feedback. 

• On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app Google Maps
  • Tap Menu Help  >  Send feedback.

Help.jpg

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Good observations @raushan_raaz

If found spelling mistakes and wrong village names in Google maps you can send feedback to Google maps about this errors and discribe correct details in your feedback. 

• On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app Google Maps
  • Tap Menu Help  >  Send feedback.

Help.jpg

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Level 7

Yes!  That's one way to do that .

I have tried it before but no reply, no update regarding further action to make it corrected.

Connect Moderator

After correction this edit you can receive mail by Google @raushan_raaz