aashishvanand's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Spam of renaming popular places to "Packers And Moϋers Chennai"

@NareshDarji Sure Thanks for the tip, But the first time I tried to tag a community moderator seeking for help, Probably she was too busy with other works that's why I have chosen this way. 
I'll make sure to pm the moderators or tag them just with the issue instead of posting the whole issue.

Level 10

@LuisRG sure ill make sure to pm to any one of the moderators if there is any further issue.
I tried editing and renaming all the l the places manually but everything as soon as I click on submit it showed me NOT APPLIED. Even now I couldn't figure out how could the spammer possibly could trick the Google's machine learning engine in spam detection.

I have 1064 successful edits in my profile and why Google still marked my edits as NOT APPLIED.

Screenshot_20170918-224014.jpg  Screenshot_20170918-224027.jpg

Level 10

@DibyayanC I searched the forum for any such spamming post but I couldn't find yours that's why I started a new post.

Level 9

@aashishvanand I am coming a bit late to this post but you are already pointed to right direction. 👍

Connect Moderator

New post is fine @aashishvanand - you've got the necessary attention on this post, but for next time make a new post "I need to report a Local Guide spammer please contact me" and a Googler will reach out to you privately.

Regards Paul

Level 10

@JohnnyE thanks. That's fine:)

Level 10

@PaulPavlinovich sure. I'll make sure to personal message anyone the google/community moderators tagged in the post if I come across any such issue later.

Level 9

Connect Moderator

Hi @aashishvanand you don't need to tag them, just post in the format I gave you.

Regards Paul