Ande_Anderson's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Reviews for Unlisted Places

I was attempting to place a review of "York Hospital Atrium Cafe (Starbuck's)" but could not get past the "No items found.  Try a different search."  So, how do new places get listed or reviewed?  They have great food and service.

Thanks

WellSpan York Hospital, South George Street, York, PA, United States
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Reviews for Unlisted Places

Hi @Ande_Anderson you can review only places that exist in maps. If you find a place that is missing in maps you can add it using the link "add a missing place" in the menu in Google Maps. Have a nice day

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Hi @Ande_Anderson you can review only places that exist in maps. If you find a place that is missing in maps you can add it using the link "add a missing place" in the menu in Google Maps. Have a nice day

Level 8

Okay, so I guess the answer to my question is "not possible" in a meaningful way.  My question is how to review events that exist across multiple map address, in my case a large annual parade in my hometown.  I ended up just posting with the location information that maps offered although it may have only been confusing to many.   Any additional suggestions?  

Level 2

Thank you.  Just another step in learning how to be part of the "Local Guides Connect" family. 

Level 10

@StephenNicholas wrote:

Okay, so I guess the answer to my question is "not possible" in a meaningful way.  My question is how to review events that exist across multiple map address, in my case a large annual parade in my hometown.  I ended up just posting with the location information that maps offered although it may have only been confusing to many.   Any additional suggestions?  

Hi @StephenNicholas and happy new year! 🙂 Recurring events are mappable, if they occur on a regular basis and always in the same place(s). In the past i've created some entries in maps for recurring events/fairs.