AlvaroAcosta's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Report spammer user in Q&A

Hi! I found an user that's promoting his business using Q&A for another business (he goes to related businesses and asq a question but it is promoting his services). 

I looked aroun but q&a only allows to report one particular question, not the user (and this one has made lots of question in lots of businesses).

How should I report it? Please let me know if I should post a link to his profile here.

Thanks!

3 comments
Level 10

Re: Report spammer user in Q&A

Thank you so much @AlvaroAcosta for helping to improve Google map. Please visit the following link which will be helpful for you to report spammers.

https://support.google.com/local-guides/answer/6272951?hl=en

Level 8

Thanks for you answer but you don't get it. 

There's no tool to report a user batch spamming on Q&A, only one by one, and this spammer has LOTS of spam/ad questions on different businesses

Level 5

The answer was helpful to me as to a situation where I saw a business promoting themselves by including the website of a government office as if it were their website in the Google Maps profile. I sent an edit/update to Google Maps deleting the web address, but now I may consider also reporting them as spammers, fwiw, whether or not it's actually an appropriate use of the spammer-reporting tool. Alvaro, did you try using the tool to report the user? You might try, whether or not it looks like the right tool to do it. On the other hand, perhaps there's nothing wrong with what they're doing? Is there a written rule against it?