HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: REDESIGNING CONNECT

Ok guys @khammami @HelloSamsonR

I suggest to have an option for black background for the Connect , this will help mobile users and night readers 😊😊😊

Level 10

@OSAMA wrote:

I suggest to have an option for black background for the Connect , this will help mobile users and night readers 😊😊😊

That is another nice feedback, like having the options to choose the background view of a page. Yes I think this is a good feedback. most times at night i wear dark glasses because of the rays of the lights from either my Laptop or mobile. @khammami Can that be possible on a webpage like connect

Level 8

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@OSAMA wrote:

That is another nice feedback, like having the options to choose the background view of a page. Yes I think this is a good feedback. most times at night i wear dark glasses because of the rays of the lights from either my Laptop or mobile. @khammami Can that be possible on a webpage like connect

@HelloSamsonR everything is possible & why not ? a dark mode/theme would be great for night reading not just a dark background 😉

Level 10

@khammami wrote:

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@OSAMA wrote:

@HelloSamsonR everything is possible & why not ? a dark mode/theme would be great for night reading not just a dark background 😉

Okay that would be lovely @khammami Dark mode/theme would be a very good integration on Local Guides Connect. I hope the Local Guides Team considers this valuable feedback. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree with a black background or night mode.  Totally.  Great idea!

Level 5

Can we post images somewhere on this platform? Just in case someone wants to admire the bug life in Lachine? 

@LucioV wrote:

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@LucioV I read it now, but I didn't find answers to what I was asking there, perhaps you can explain more better for me here 🙂

Sorry Samson, i was not clear, i posted this interview because seems that this aspect is exactly what they want to obtain 🙂

Level 10

What is the bug life of Lachine ? @Motherofsix 

Level 5

It's looking for insects in our local area.. Photographing then and sharing them. I live in Lachine but willling to travel to other areas to look at the local bug life. 

Level 10

Okay @Motherofsix 

@Motherofsix wrote:

It's looking for insects in our local area.. Photographing then and sharing them. I live in Lachine but willling to travel to other areas to look at the local bug life. 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Share-Your-Photos-and/bd-p/Photos This boards help you to share such things. You can share them over that board.

Level 8

Hello @HelloSamsonR

Are you already seeing the NEW redesigning of LGC? Some lucky chosen LG's are already experiencing the "NEW LGC EXPERIENCE" and the new interface will be rolled out soon for everyone. @LucioV @OSAMA @khammami 

Cheers.