Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Pics

Posting pics

Hi everybody!

Could you answer me a question, please?

Why we post photos and sometimes the captions don't appear?

8 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Pics

Hi @Wil56 are you asking about images here in Connect or on Maps?

Regards Paul

Level 7

@PaulPavlinovich, here in Connect.

Thanks.

Connect Moderator

I can't say I've noticed it happening. Can you point me to an example post?

I will move this to the Feedback board.

Regards Paul

Level 7

@PaulPavlinovich

Paul, I posted some hours ago and I wrote in a picture "the entrance of the Restaurant", but I was loooking my posting and this sentence doesn't appear. I don't know If this happens If you go there to see the photo. I saw this in my posts and in the photos of my profile, in the end of the page.

Was I clear with my poor English? 

Connect Moderator

That is fine @Wil56 I think this is the post you're referring too 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Share-Your-Photos-and/More-about-S%C3%A3o-Paulo-s-food-Italian...

I've asked a question on that post. When you get a chance please try that out.

Regards Paul

Level 7

@PaulPavlinovich

Hi Paul, good morning!

Yes, I wrote in almost all pics, Just 2 of them that I didn't write, they are  the 2 salons of the restaurant where people eat. But the entrance I wrote and It doesn't appear.

Connect Moderator

Hi @Wil56 thanks for responding, I've just tried a test on a private moderator board and all the images I posted were captioned and all appear in the post. 

Please open your post with the images, go into Edit mode on the post, click the pen in the top right hand corner of an image without a caption and see if the caption appears, if it does not, add a new one and close the edit window. Let me know what happens.

Regards Paul

Level 7

@PaulPavlinovich

Paul, now it's done.

I always write the capption when the picture finished it's loading and there is a rectangle written add a capption. I never did this, I do directly, I really didn't know about this method .

Thanks a lot!

Sorry for annoying you!

Have a Nice weekend!

Regards, Wilsa.