Flash2b's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Photo views not showing in total and not showining on badge

Hi,

I have now 81 photo's for different locations uploaded. This total of 81 is showing correctly on the top and on the badge screen.

Hower the views are not counting upwards anaymore. It used to work, but it stopped last week. I have now more that 40.000 views but the total sticks to about 34.000 views. Also the total number is not the same as on the badge.

Is there a problem with processing the photo views ?

4 comments
Level 10

Re: Photo views not showing in total and not showining on badge

@Flash2b wrote:

Hi,

I have now 81 photo's for different locations uploaded. This total of 81 is showing correctly on the top and on the badge screen.

Hower the views are not counting upwards anaymore. It used to work, but it stopped last week. I have now more that 40.000 views but the total sticks to about 34.000 views. Also the total number is not the same as on the badge.

Is there a problem with processing the photo views ?

Hi @Flash2b sometimes overall view count could be stuck for some days, anyway, please note that single photos view count is updated near real time.

Please, wait some days to see if it aligns.

P.S. What do you mean with "Also the total number is not the same as on the badge."?

Level 6

Thanx for your reply.

It is strange since it was working and upodated normally at the end of the day.

I mean the total photo views on the photo tab is not the same as the photo views on the bagde screen. But is is roughly the same, at least it was till last week. Now it is 1000 views different. I guess there is some performance issue at the google servers, and I hope it will be resolved soon.

Level 10

Level 6

I wish I had >1Million views (:

I just wanted to hit the 100K mark and get the badge.....

Thanx for your feedback