I_m_Saurav's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Orientation

Hello moderators,

I am not very sure if this is the right way but i have a suggestion.

It would be great if google manages to have a regional meetings as orientations.As being upgraded to higher levels we are given responsibilities and tasks that needs many discussions which surely can be discussed likewise but is not effective.

Many among us lose the passion of working for google without getting paid.I think that might push and fill energy and motivation with a orientation-supervised LGs.Which does not even sound much expensive.There is LG summit every year but only 150 of us are selected so its not very fair, i guess.

Just a hope to be better on coming days with such regional(may be continental)supervised meetings.

Helsinki, Finland
1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Orientation

Hello @I_m_Saurav

Thanks for your feedback. As you know, Connect Moderators who actively contribute to Google Maps and Local Guides Connect are considered to become Connect Moderators and 150 of our most passionate and active users are chosen for the LG Summit. These types of Connect users (CM's or not) have always been members that are respectful of the community and keep Connect a warm and welcoming place. All of their actions on the boards including suggestions and help provided to other users, has always been voluntary and at will.  

Local Guides is an evolving program and many factors are at play in selecting participants for the summit.  As for events that we will make available, please continue to keep an eye on our social media channels and look out for future opportunities to get involved.

I am not available to respond on the weekend

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Orientation

Hello @I_m_Saurav

Thanks for your feedback. As you know, Connect Moderators who actively contribute to Google Maps and Local Guides Connect are considered to become Connect Moderators and 150 of our most passionate and active users are chosen for the LG Summit. These types of Connect users (CM's or not) have always been members that are respectful of the community and keep Connect a warm and welcoming place. All of their actions on the boards including suggestions and help provided to other users, has always been voluntary and at will.  

Local Guides is an evolving program and many factors are at play in selecting participants for the summit.  As for events that we will make available, please continue to keep an eye on our social media channels and look out for future opportunities to get involved.

I am not available to respond on the weekend