JoeCullity's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Non standard hours

I now have 2 doctors offices and one restaurant that present the same problem when entering their business hours. They close in the middle of the day for either lunch (doctors office) or (the restaurant) they close to reconfigure the restaurant from a compact lunch seating style to a more relaxed dinner seating arrangement.

For example:

The Dr office opens at 8am, closes from 12:30 until 1:45 for lunch. then opens from 1:45 until 6pm.

The restaurant opens from 7am for breakfast/lunch then closes for 2 hrs from 2:30 until 4:30 while they move tables around and prep for dinner, which they serve from 4:30 until 8pm.

Should I just ignore the times they close for lunch break? Can I suggest that split hours be added to the menu for posting hours?

Any comments would be welcome. - Joe

3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Non standard hours

Jo @JoeCullity

"Split hours" is already possible. Just add the morning hours first then keep adding new opening hours and add the same day and add the afternoon hours. 

This is where I work (an office that has customer reception only twice a week but one day with a lunch break): 

split-hours.png

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Jo @JoeCullity

"Split hours" is already possible. Just add the morning hours first then keep adding new opening hours and add the same day and add the afternoon hours. 

This is where I work (an office that has customer reception only twice a week but one day with a lunch break): 

split-hours.png

Level 8

Thanks to you. I did not realize the feature was already available. I will try the solution latter today.
Joe Cullity

Level 10

Please, let me know if it went flawlessly or you'd need some more help, @JoeCullity