Anand8's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Marathi Names

While checking marathi names in maharashtra, it seems that there is lots of grammer mistakes. I think local guide should have authority to correct it And submit it to google. any local guide knows local language can do this 

Maharashtra, India
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Marathi Names

Hey @Anand8,

Welcome to Connect!

It is possible to suggest an edit to a place on Google Maps. To learn how to do this, please visit this link.

As it looks like you are new here why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides?

Here are some tips for getting started: 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it.
  • Share a story with your photo(s) - tell your fellow Local Guides something about the location's history, why you like it,  a few details on what is in the pictures, etc. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post. 
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead.
  • Тhere is also a photo limit of 1,000 photos on Connect. If you've reach this limit, you'll have to delete older images before uploading new images. Learn more here

Best regards!

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

View solution in original post

Solution

Hey @Anand8,

Welcome to Connect!

It is possible to suggest an edit to a place on Google Maps. To learn how to do this, please visit this link.

As it looks like you are new here why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides?

Here are some tips for getting started: 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it.
  • Share a story with your photo(s) - tell your fellow Local Guides something about the location's history, why you like it,  a few details on what is in the pictures, etc. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post. 
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead.
  • Тhere is also a photo limit of 1,000 photos on Connect. If you've reach this limit, you'll have to delete older images before uploading new images. Learn more here

Best regards!

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

@GeorgesHR@Anand8 Hi George, I followed steps which you mentioned, still edits are not applying. I have tried so many but getting Name Not Applied message again and again. In the attached image you can clearly see that original name of city is PACHORA & I suggest same edit but name not applied. What should I do? I want to change this name as Pachora from Pachore. Pachore is wrong name. We are getting so many problems to find this place because of wrong place name mentioned in Map.

https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/Mahanubhav+Panth+Pachore+Sthan/@20.6654993,75.3397623,15z/data=!...Google general.PNG

Hey @evancp,

Thanks for reaching out.

I suggest that you take a look at this post to learn more about the NOT APPLIED status.

Best regards,

Georges