JoshuaR1232345's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Low bridge warning

• Anyone else see the need for a low bridge warning in your route. I rented a big truck once and meet with an issue on my route because I had a 13 foot truck that would not fit under a 10 foot bridge. It would have been great to have the option to watch out for that. 
3 comments
Level 9

Re: Low bridge warning

I'm planning on writing a topic about this very thing but I haven't dug through the settings yet to see if it exists already, but I agree that it's important to have.

You probably already know this, but did you submit this as a suggestion through the app yet?

Level 7

You may want to read some of these pages.

Google search using the terms 'Google Maps low bridge warning'

Connect Moderator

Hola @JoshuaR1232345, este tipo de situaciones creo que las maneja mejor “Waze”, ya que le puedes agregar advertencias de este tipo, De echo Google Maps utiliza mucha información de Waze para informa atascos de rutas y demás, no esto en particular como que el puente es muy bajo, que si lo puede hacer Waze, sería de crear este alta de problema para ese puente en Waze.  Aqui puedes leer un poco más https://wazeopedia.waze.com/

Saludos Farid

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.