TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: Are you seeing a decrease in your Local Guides points?

Hi Tracy, I don't think I did anything wrong and got reduced from about 90 to 44. It was right after joining the local guides program, I had my "you earned level 3" badge there... and now I got back to 44?? Is there any way to check this with some support person?

thx!

Level 8

Re: Points cut by half

Hi @Vicented- This is a known issue. Please follow this post for updates. Thanks!

(P.S- Please mark as solution if this answer helped you, so others will be guided)

Sovon Biswas • Level 8 • Community Moderator • Love to- Travel, Photography, Mapping • Google Fan
Level 3

thank you very much indeed for answering so promptly. However in that thread there is no specific solution...

Level 8

Hi @Vicented, Actually the team is working on it to solve the problem ASAP. You can stay updated with that thread. 

Sovon Biswas • Level 8 • Community Moderator • Love to- Travel, Photography, Mapping • Google Fan
Level 4

Lost Points

Hello .. my points dropped from 212 to 147 Level IV to Level III. How it is restored? The reason for the reduction? Greetings

Level 8

I lost my points!!!!!!

Hello my dear Local guides Team,I am really very upset becoz I loss my points .and I had 1514 points and now just  1139!!!!
It's almost 500 points loss!!!
"Places with Answer '' points lost!!!!
Can anyone please tell my why this occurs...I am really astonished !!!! And I don't have any snapshot of earlier points that I can post 😞 😞 😞

TraciC   CorrieD

Level 10

I was answering places of questions and rechecked my point .

my places of answers is now just 3... it was over 200 though before answering a few min ago...

whats going on?

Reviews and places with photos are same as before.

Connect Moderator

Re: I lost my points!!!!!!

This is very sad,I think this is one of technological issue .

Level 6

Thanks for acknowledging the issue, looking forward to a resolution. My points halved today (lost over 30 points )

It was working and showing up fine, then I took a photo and uploaded it and they were gone
TraciC wrote: