EleanorS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Instructions on how to contribute photos and reviews via android App and Desktop ARE WRONG

googlemapsmissinginfo page top.JPGgooglemapsmissinginfo page bottom.JPGgooglemapsmissinginfo pics available to contribute..JPG

I cannot add photos or reviews to Google Maps

The Maps App - via 'my contributions' only gives me 2 photos. I cannot access to any of my photos via my Gallery, Google Photos or Picassa accounts.

The App via the Place information does not mention photos or reviews; there are no stars, or reviews associated with the place.

Likewise, the Desktop is exactly the same.

The only way I can add photos uses up most of my data. I have to download them from cloud storage, then share and upload to maps. This is not practical and very time consuming.

Attached are snapshots of a place info , and of my limited 'contribution' photo options,

Baños, Ecuador
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Instructions on how to contribute photos and reviews via android App and Desktop ARE WRONG

@EleanorS HI 

THANKS FOR POST HERE ..

I think there is no any options to upload photos to maps via cloud storage ..

You may Add a photos in Normal mode ...

TRY THIS .....

Level 10

Re: Instructions on how to contribute photos and reviews via android App and Desktop ARE WRONG

Hi @EleanorS

It seems that you are trying to add a photo to a town, not a business or other point of interest. This is apparently not possible from Google Maps (the only possible way I know is to add a 360 photo to a locality or other place with just a boundary from the Street View App). Check if you can add a photo to a place like a restaurant or similar to se what options you have.