HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Inserting a Video

Hi @HelloSamsonR and other folks, videos are huge in size as you may know, and I believe one of the reasons why uploading a full video natively is not made available is because we want to ensure that the site loads quickly for Local Guides with all connection speeds since Local Guides access Connect from all around the world with different access types (mobile, desktop) and speeds. 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 10

@JeslynL Oh, I get your point now, thanks for expanding our knowledge on that broadly. Now the idea of only google services has been thwarted :D, thanks for your useful information 😄

Level 9

@JeslynL thank you , this is what we talk about @HelloSamsonR , if we insert videos the site will be more heavy to navigate especially we use our mobiles , take the youtube advantage , analytics , subscribers .... 😉

@JeslynL wrote:

Hi @HelloSamsonR and other folks, videos are huge in size as you may know, and I believe one of the reasons why uploading a full video natively is not made available is because we want to ensure that the site loads quickly for Local Guides with all connection speeds since Local Guides access Connect from all around the world with different access types (mobile, desktop) and speeds. 🙂

Level 10

@OSAMA You on mobile lol, how do you manage 107 notifications, what kind of mobile do you use.?

Level 9

samsung note 5 @HelloSamsonR 😉

@SamsonR wrote:

@OSAMA You on mobile lol, how do you manage 107 notifications, what kind of mobile do you use.?

Level 10

@OSAMA That is a powerful phone bro, u are good to go, happy guiding 😄