Renza's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Improvements for Google Maps

1. The places should have an Add Notes section where we can add additional information about it.
  2. Some places have multiple phone numbers, but we don't have options to add more than one number. It would be great if there's an option to add more numbers.
1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Improvisations for Google Maps

Hello @Renza,

For point 1: you can already add labels, although those are for your personal use, not meant to be publically visible - but that is the best you can hope for, I think: it would soon become quite a mess if everyone was allowed to add notes to every point of interest (not everyone has the best of intentions!)

For point 2: I couldn't agree more; at least 1 extra field for 1 extra phone number would be helpful, e.g. for small businesses that have a fixed land line and a mobile number

By the way: you might want to change the title of your post to 'Improvements for Google Maps' to make it clearer.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Improvisations for Google Maps

Hello @Renza,

For point 1: you can already add labels, although those are for your personal use, not meant to be publically visible - but that is the best you can hope for, I think: it would soon become quite a mess if everyone was allowed to add notes to every point of interest (not everyone has the best of intentions!)

For point 2: I couldn't agree more; at least 1 extra field for 1 extra phone number would be helpful, e.g. for small businesses that have a fixed land line and a mobile number

By the way: you might want to change the title of your post to 'Improvements for Google Maps' to make it clearer.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply