LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[Idea] Create a restrict group of LG that could help communicate all the communities issues

Hi team, after the short blackout we experienced yesterday, I would like to suggest you to create a restricted group of LG that will be directly alerted (email) when something critical is happening on the platform.

This small group could be the former Community Moderators group, and they can help in keep all the LG base informed on what is happening: yesterday we discovered that many LGs where not aware of what was happening and didn't came in LGC to be informed, and they reached us with private messages on every social network we implemented Local Guides presence.

This is a simple but effective improvement in communication, I think.

Thanks,

Lucio

3 comments
Level 9

Re: [Idea] Create a restrict group of LG that could help commnunicate all the communities issues

Yes @LucioV,

It would be very helpful in case case of various problem comes sudden on connect as well as on map. I can see there is still a section on connect for former community moderators.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

Re: [Idea] Create a restrict group of LG that could help commnunicate all the communities issues

I agree  with you @LucioV. For example last day issue. people afraid when they saw there contribution page null they try to contact with us. after I received issue connect post show them

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

Re: [Idea] Create a restrict group of LG that could help communicate all the communities issues

@LucioV  Thanks for your appropriate proposal. There should be another option / way out to inform the irregularity technical anomaly to LG Community through connect if any LG can't even access / log in to connect. I also faced this problem. During that period I couldn't get accessed to connect. Even after several attempts I can't log in to connect and as such was helpless to give primary information.

The problem has not yet been resolved completely. My points have been decreased a lot (50,000). In my ''Number of Contributions'' it is showing:-  Edits- 0, Videos - 0, Q/A - 0 and Places added - 0. Naturally the accumulated points have been missing.

Your help and cooperation is opted for.

XXXX.png

@BruceDM