آلهجادم's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

I have suggestions

Can I contact the Google map team to give them suggestions?

نمرة, مكة المكرمة, السعودية
8 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: I have suggestions

Hello everyone -

If you have suggestions you would like to submit the the Feedback and Feature Requests board, I would like to make a few quick suggestions

• Use the search feature to see if your idea has already been submitted
  • Do not comment on an existing/general thread as your comment may get lost in the shuffle.
  • Create a new thread with a subject line that clearly describes what you are looking to suggest

I will be closing this thread from further conversation as the thread is collecting separate ideas and it is easier for Moderators to read your ideas via brand new threads 🙂

I am not available to respond on the weekend

View solution in original post

Hello @آلهجادم,

Please feel free to leave your suggestions here and we will route them to the appropriate team. 

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 6

can google maps make easy to add missing place and edit also ?

Hello @shahrukh1,

Welcome to Connect.

You can suggest an edit. To learn how to do that please visit this link.

Since you're new to the community, here are some tips to get yourself started:

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.
  • Last but not least please feel free to Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Best regards,

Georges

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 3

Bom dia...

Gostaria de saber se ha possibilidade de alterar o nome das ruas em minha localidade, pois no maps do Google todas as ruas estão com os nomes trocados. Conheço todas as ruas da localidade denominado "PAZ DE SALOBRO"

Hello @messiasdojornal,

Welcome to Connect!

I found this topic for you, where a solution have been provided. Please consider searching the Community, before posting as your question may already have an answer.

Best regards,

Georges

Level 1

The locations are not exactly in the right place in case of  China.  Because I just got back from China and I had tried to find the locations that I already knew but it wasn't correct. 

Level 8

Can we add 'departure/arrival by' like we have in web app to mobile apps too? It helps a lot while planning beforehand. But right now I have to open my laptop for that.

Solution

Hello everyone -

If you have suggestions you would like to submit the the Feedback and Feature Requests board, I would like to make a few quick suggestions

• Use the search feature to see if your idea has already been submitted
  • Do not comment on an existing/general thread as your comment may get lost in the shuffle.
  • Create a new thread with a subject line that clearly describes what you are looking to suggest

I will be closing this thread from further conversation as the thread is collecting separate ideas and it is easier for Moderators to read your ideas via brand new threads 🙂

I am not available to respond on the weekend