BorislavA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

How "most relevant" reviews are choosen?

Hello!

Just thinking - how "Most relevant" reviews of  a listing are choosen? What criteria?

Thank you!

Ecology University Master degree, happy married, father of a child with Down Syndrome. I love contributing to Google maps, fixing errors, adding new places and help people using the map.
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: How "most relevant" reviews are choosen?

Hi @BorislavA thanks for the question, but this is a secret sauce thing that is unlikely to be revealed. If spammers knew how the top reviews were chosen then they would be able to easily manipulate Maps.

Regards Paul

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @BorislavA thanks for the question, but this is a secret sauce thing that is unlikely to be revealed. If spammers knew how the top reviews were chosen then they would be able to easily manipulate Maps.

Regards Paul

Level 10

@BorislavAI probably think its when you review is liked by someone it shows that it is relevant

Level 10

Thank  you, @PaulPavlinovich !

I just noticed that the most negative comments  of  a friend 's listing  are showed as most relevant, which is not good, but ... thats the life 🙂

Ecology University Master degree, happy married, father of a child with Down Syndrome. I love contributing to Google maps, fixing errors, adding new places and help people using the map.
Connect Moderator

Hi @BorislavA PM me a link to the place so I can see and if necessary escalate to a Googler.

Regards Paul