Lemsy's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Guide Photo Management and history

I had tried using exif strings, but even that, unfortunately, fails. I find some of the photos, but the query results only show the first 10 images from that day in the lookup on desktop. I've begun downloading photos to desktop so that I can at least get the work done, but I wish Google, king of search, would fix own-photo search for guides. 

Level 8

Hello @Lemsy!

Try this "dd/mm/yyyy*" use the "*" after the last digit of the year. It works for me.

Local Salutations!

Porto Local Guides / Guias Locais Porto -> https://plus.google.com/communities/106040857680218167429
Nanos gigantum humeris insidentes.
Level 7

Interessante.

Connect Moderator

Estoy totalmente de acuerdo contigo @Lemsy, es un gran problema el manejo de gran cantidad de fotos en Google Maps espero que lo puedan solucionar de alguna manera, es muy necesario contar con alguna herramienta más eficiente de búsqueda de fotos en GM

Level 9

I appreciate the kind support!  ¡Aprecio el apoyo amable! Espero que tengamos las herramientas que necesitamos pronto.

Level 9

sin duda

Level 9

+JorgeS This may work! Using the star selector, even without quotes, seems to pull more than the regular 10 or so! Nice!

@JORGES wrote:

Hello @Lemsy!

Try this "dd/mm/yyyy*" use the "*" after the last digit of the year. It works for me.

Local Salutations!