RashmiM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Dislike Button & Filter

I was going through many reviews on the hospitals, where even I have gone for treatment. When I read the reviews most of them seemed to be just for the sake of writing a line or two. In my opinion I think we should be able to 

1. Dislike a review
  2. Give our opinion on the ones which are sort of irrelavant
  3. filter tab should be there to sort the worst and the best to come to a conclusion

I was amazed to read that the hospital staff will insist on giving the review and unless you do that they will not settle the final bill. This is utter disappointment and I guess the reviews in healthcare sector has to be as genuine as possible.

New Delhi, Delhi, India
5 comments
Level 8

Re: Dislike Button & Filter

Hi @RashmiM I agree with you but you should post this topic in "Feedback and Feature Requests" however 

Level 9

@bdmafuz

Can anyone move it there. Actually I was going through few of the reviews and the General page was opened. I didn't check it.

Level 2

ya u r correct but the owner of the persons, do's such things, u just report them, we will support u

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for the constructive feedback, @RashmiM,

It is, indeed, surprising if hospitals won't settle the final bill without a review.

Good experience of our Local Guides on Connect is crucial. We will keep your notes in mind.

Meanwhile, we hope you enjoy using the platform as it is. 

Also I am letting you know that I am moving your post to the relevant board as you wish.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

@IrrPavlova

Thank you so much. I hope these buttons will be enabled for the users in near future as it is very much required for few sectors for sure 🙂