Mowaffaq's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Clients sent reviews and they see it, but can't see it on my business!

It's about Google My Business! I thought here maybe is not the perfect place to post something like that. But it's also about reviews on Google Maps! So.

I sent the link of my business on Google Maps to some clients to write a review about our services. Some of them already wrote a nice reviews and sent me a screenshot of their review. One of them post a photo too, the photo I can see it on Google Maps, but their review is disappear! Another client sent me also a screenshot, and we wrote a reply for their review and thanked them... but it's also can't see it at all. They can see their reviews, but we can't see any of it on Google Maps!

Any tip is appreciated.

Thank you.

De Rooie Olifant ICT & Internet Services, Rigastraat, Zaandam, Nederland
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Clients sent reviews and they see it, but can't see it on my business!

Hi @Mowaffaq it is against the rules to solicit reviews. This forum is for Local Guides, as a business owner you need to use the Google My Business forums.

It may be that the reviews have been detected as spam.

Regards Paul

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @Mowaffaq it is against the rules to solicit reviews. This forum is for Local Guides, as a business owner you need to use the Google My Business forums.

It may be that the reviews have been detected as spam.

Regards Paul

Level 8

thanks for your response! I think it's not against any rule to ask your clients for testimonial. But it's indeed that I maybe have to post this in Google My Business which I don't know about it. One more time, thanks!
Level 8

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

it is against the rules to solicit reviews.

Sorry PaulPavilnovich, I'm here again. Could you please check this link? Create a link for customers to write reviews: https://support.google.com/business/answer/7035772?hl=en&ref_topic=6109351
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hola @Mowaffaq creo que no lo as entendido del todo, este es un sitio para los local guides SOLO, y creo que está bien que sigan así, supongo que hay otros sitios( Google business) que te lo an dicho, lo entiendes?

Level 8

Why you are ungry Pgcarneros? 😄 Keep calm and relax, and if you can't read English very well then this is NOT my problem but yours my dear! So I understand very well, and I know the rules also very well. I thought first maybe I can write here my question, and when Paul answered me I understand it and I offered my apologies. End of the story.