kofiadzamli's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Charles Oku Street is different from Orgle Road. However, the latter was used instead of the former

Charles Oku Street erroneously given Orgle CloseCharles Oku Street erroneously given Orgle Close

Orgle Close, Accra, Ghana
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Charles Oku Street is different from Orgle Road. However, the latter was used instead of the for

Hi @kofiadzamli, and welcome to Connect!

If you see an error on Google Maps related to roads, what you need to do is sending feedback on Google Maps and describing the problem. You can do it by following the instructions on the Google Maps Help Center. More details can be also found in the How do I report a problem on Google Maps? post on Connect.

As you are new to Connect, please check out these tips for a good start:

Cheers!

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Charles Oku Street is different from Orgle Road. However, the latter was used instead of the for

Hi @kofiadzamli, and welcome to Connect!

If you see an error on Google Maps related to roads, what you need to do is sending feedback on Google Maps and describing the problem. You can do it by following the instructions on the Google Maps Help Center. More details can be also found in the How do I report a problem on Google Maps? post on Connect.

As you are new to Connect, please check out these tips for a good start:

Cheers!

Level 7

Hello Kofi, 

I have also seen some streets with different names from what is on Google Maps.  Thanks for bringing it up. Can you share whether you were able to report that and how you did it? I suspect this was due to the recent street naming that was conducted. I will like to report a few streets which have different names on them as in Google maps.