NickC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Approved locations but do not see the markers on the map

I have many approved locations but I can't see markers on the map and I cannot attached photos.

Can anyone give me an answer or advice?

Thanks

3 comments
Level 10

Re: Approved locations but do not see the markers on the map

HI @NickC if you are able to find the locations using the whole name, then the issue you are referring to is a normal behaviour.

The map is FULL of poi's and not all can be shown on firsth sight. To see a marker of a place, the business should gain relevance.

Anonymous
Not applicable

And also it can take some time to display some of POIs on maps, use search and you will find that POI and be able to add photos or make review...

Level 6

Hello @NickC,

I had the same problem, but most often it becomes possible, a few days after validation, to access the location.

So far, only one location I created remains impossible to access, even if I write the entire name and location.

Another reason could also be the location as actually been deleted.

First of all: do you create new location using Google Maps or Google Map Maker ? If you use GMaps, you could encounter the following process: you create a location and it's directly published; nice, you receive an email accordingly. But in a second time, a Google Moderator looks at the location and decide it has not been properly created, for any reason: he deletes the location and you receive no feedback. You receive a feedback only by using MapMaker (not by email, you'll need to check your dashboard).

To check this, go to https://mapmaker.google.fr/mapmaker and look at your dashboard, you will have no explanation but you will see if the location still exists or not.