PeterUSA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

360 Photos

I downloaded the software for android and took successfully 4 sets of 360 Photos. I did not upload them to google maps when I was on the street, but wanted to it once back home. Now I am back with good internet connection and cannot find the videos anywhere. I read the instructions and it says to go to my profile and look for panoramas. I did that but I in my profile I cannot see panoramas. Please help!!!

10 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: 360 Photos

Hi @PeterUSA if your 360 are still not uploaded you should find in your Private tab, not in your Profile tab.

From there, you can blur and assign to a Google Maps poi, then you can upload to maps.

After that you will find in your Profile Tab.

Hope it helps.

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Hi @PeterUSA if your 360 are still not uploaded you should find in your Private tab, not in your Profile tab.

From there, you can blur and assign to a Google Maps poi, then you can upload to maps.

After that you will find in your Profile Tab.

Hope it helps.

Level 10

Thank you Lucio, I opened the private tab and it's empty too, there is nothing. May be I erased it without knowing? Thanks for your quick reply.

Level 10

This is strange @PeterUSA, sorry I had to ask you: did you ended the 360 pressing the green button after taking all the shots?

Level 10

No, Lucio. I don't remember seeing a green button.

Level 10

@PeterUSA wrote:

No, Lucio. I don't remember seeing a green button.

Ok, maybe this is the reason.

When you shot a 360 with the SV App, at the end of the sequence of shots, the shutter button from orange circled turns green circled, meaning that the 360 is completely covered. So you have to press that button once to end the process and start stitching.

At the end of the stitching you will find the panorama in private tab.

Level 8

@PeterUSA what brand and model of 360 camcorder do you have?

Were you using WiFi or data to record?

I wonder 🤔

Level 8

Hi @LucioV How are you?

My 360° camcorder uses an SD card to store the video before transferring. 

I have a Samsung 360° Camcorder that came with my device.  Is it compatible with maps? Do you know?

Level 10

Hi,

I just used the software that comes with my Samsung Note 8. I do not have a separate camera.

Level 10

Hello @VBenedict do you use a 360 cam? I use an LG cam. I usually find myself, my head, finger or tripod head in my shots. Any idea how I can handle that? 

Love for Food and Landscape photography