Did you mean: 
Level 5

How to recive you reaward

I'am not recive you reaward please help me

2 comments
Level 10

Re: How to recive you reaward

Hi @CarlosNU654

As I understand, you are asking about, how to get perks/rewards from Google.

For your information, at present no perks are being offered globally by Google. I am not aware about any offers in your area. To get advance email notification, you change your setting to receive email about perks.

Warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your reviews, edits, photos, comments and stay focused on forum guidelines. Before actual posting, Pl. go through LG Connect Rules, Five Core Value of Connect, Help etc. And never share your or anybody personal information in LGC.

Also introduce yourself to LG Connect @Aug.2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.

Former Google Contributor

Re: How to recive you reaward

Hi @CarlosNU654,

Welcome to Connect.

Please note that Local Guides is a global community of explorers sharing their discoveries on Google Maps. You can help others find the best spots in town, make new friends, and unlock exclusive benefits along the way.

Sometimes, there are perks available and it will vary from time to time and from region to region. It depends on who the Google partners are. There may also be special and/or early access to Google features. You can read more about it on the official support page found here.

In addition, since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!