cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Hola!

@Luis FernandoJ hi.. 

Thanks for Your post...

If u have to know about Local guides..  Asked a question.. 

Ur also ready to help u... 

Bonus -Tips for Using Local Guides Connect By @Corrie

Hello and welcome to the Local Guides Connect community!

Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your stories, give feedback, and more. While moderators are around to help point you in the right direction and answer your questions, chances are a fellow Local Guide will be able to help too 🙂

Here are a few tips for using the community:

• Search the community before posting a question. Someone else has most likely asked the same issue or shared the same suggestion. It makes it easier on everyone if we unify conversations and avoid duplicates. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post. Make it easy for everyone to see what it is you want to talk about. Make sure your post is in the right section of the community as well. 
  • The "Location" field on your post should only be used when talking about a specific place. If you want travel advice for Tokyo, tag Tokyo. If you are recommending a museum in London, tag the museum. 
  • Be kind, patient, and understanding. Help us make Local Guides Connect a friendly and helpful place to be for all. 
  • Respect the moderators and each other. Local Guides is a global community comprised of many different languages, timezones, ages, and levels of expertise. Everyone is welcome. Moderators may remove or move posts, warn or ban community members, or even make mistakes. Assume everyone has good intentions and follow Local Guides Program Rules.  
  • You are welcome to post in any language on Connect. We do have some "in-language" boards and add additional languages as we can. The Google Translate widget is on every page so that you can translate content into your language. 
  • Protect the privacy of yourself and others. Don't post personal information (yours or other's) publicly. There is a private messaging system in place which you can disable if you don't want others to be able to contact you. 
  • Use good judgment. You can find a lot of wonderful advice and tips in this community, but some of it may be wrong or incorrect. When in doubt, check an official Google authoritative source like a product's Help Center. 
  • Don't use this community as a platform to sell your products, services, or rental properties on the moon. 
  • Have fun! Give out kudos for great content, mark replies as "Best Solutions" if your question was answered. It helps others find great content and highlights the most helpful Local Guides 🙂
Level 8

Re: Saludos desde Madrid

Hola Farid, que tal!

Intentaré hacer lo que me dices, a ver si lo logro. Muchas graciasUn saludo

@FaridM wrote:

Hola @HelmuthH, que monumento es el de la foto, nos contarías un poco de el, también oyeres utilizar la caja de ubicación para ubicar los hilos que posteas, un gran saludos y bien venido 😀

Level 7

Re: Saludos desde Uruguay!

@ILF wrote:
Saludos! Yo vivo en Canelones (La Paz). Suelo andar de aquí para allá y me gustaría sumarme a este hilo. Soy nuevo, de tan solo unos días x acá pero la idea es muy copada, lo de las fotos, los lugares pero sobre todo conocer gente! 
Abrazo y a las ordenes! 😉

Hola! Me alegra mucho que más personas de nuestro país se sumen a esta genial idea. Conocer gente es lo más importante sí.

Te invito a sumarte a nuestra comunidad de Uruguay si es que aún no formas parte de ella. https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115027267514185018058

Abrazo

Not applicable

Re: Local Guides en Tenerife

Hola,

yo también estoy empezando como local guide en Tenerife

Level 4

Presentación

Soy goloviarte y soy Local Guides en Zaragoza .

De momento no conozco muchos Local Gides de mi ciudad ,pero poco a poco me imagino que nos iremos conociendo.

Un placer aportar  

Level 4

Presentación

Soy goloviarte y soy Local Guides en Zaragoza .

De momento no conozco muchos Local Gides de mi ciudad ,pero poco a poco me imagino que nos iremos conociendo.

Un placer aportar  

Level 4

Re: Buenos días mi gente. .

Que tal Broder? Saludos desde los United

Level 2

buenas

Buenas..como estan soy nuevo sergio de paraguay de la ciudad de itauguá.

Former Google Contributor

Re: buenas

Hello @sergioF.  Welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum. We are happy to have you here. Be sure to explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides. Apologies for my English. I use Google Translate (widget at the top) to read non-English posts 🙂 

Tips for getting started:

This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 
  • This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 

Level 4

Local Guides del Sureste mexicano

Hola a todos los local guides.

Me gustaría poder contactar con más de ustedes de México y en particular con los cercanos a la región comprendida, Veracruz, Chiapas, Tabasco, Campeche, Yucatan y Quintana Roo.

A todos aquellos que gusten contactar, pueden hacerlo dejando su correo electrónico o bien envíenme un mensaje privado, contándome un poco de ustedes, de donde son, sus aficiones y desde cuando colaboran.

Espero podamos conformar un grupo grande.

Saludos cordiales a todos.

10361996_830998006920231_5950360730357024684_n.jpg