It sounds like yesterday, here and there. We were in September a few days previously and today is 3rd October 2026. Wow I feel like the time running so fast.
Lets get back what I have done lately. When I zoom and look on the google maps. I feels like the world is in our hands. We can go anywhere in the world for the first time and feel like we used to be there before and not get lost. Because of google maps on our smart phone. Before contribution to google maps, I just feel that wow someone has been before and make it discoverable. I am so proud of them. But I do not have way to thanks for say hello. At one point, I just realize how this method of contribution is amazing to add reviews, edit places, add missing place, add roads,…bla bla are available for users to help making google maps more accurate and helpful for millions.
From month to month, I start receiving my first thanks from google maps for my contribution. Frankly, I just look it right now ![]()
So welcome OCTOBER! lets continue our contribution to google maps.

