Top 100 Leaderboard Just Got Better: Country Rankings: Top 3 Local Guides added


Hello Local Guide friends,

The Top 100 leaderboard just got better! We can now see the ’ Country Rankings: Top 3 Local Guides (Points) P1. This is a great way to see how well Local Guides are doing in their own countries.

I’m so excited because I found my name on the leaderboard thanks to this update! A huge thank you to Connect Moderator @AdamGT for all his hard work. He made these leaderboards much more interesting.

It’s also great to hear that AdamGT is thinking about adding Top 3 Rankings for Photo and Video views Leaderboards. He even asked the community for their thoughts on this idea, which is wonderful!

Cheers!

@PrasadVR

29 Likes

I also really liked this new Board, @PrasadVR. It’s really interesting to see the gap in points from first to third and how active each country’s top performers are. You’ve got a ways to go to catch @ModNomad :astonished_face:

4 Likes

@PrasadVR @JustJake I like it too, but my country doesn’t have a full Top 3. I’m still longing for the day when I’m not the only active one on the Leaderboards.

3 Likes

@PrasadVR @JustJake and @tony_b I’m really pleased to hear that you like this new innovation. In some ways it’s like a mini points leaderboard for each country and as you say Jake, “it is interesting to see the gap in points from first to third and how active each country’s top performers are.” It’s really unfortunate that your country doesn’t have a full Top 3 Anthony but the provisions for this are there.

5 Likes

Nice to know you, @JustJake and @tony_b, like the new board too.

Thank you, @AdamGT, for all the time and effort you’re putting into this.

2 Likes