Top 100 Google Maps Local Guides Points (July, 2025)

Thank you @Vandana_shines and once again welcome to the Top 100 Leaderboards. Like @tony_b, I wish that your numbers grow and you continue to shine on the Leaderboards!

2 Likes

Hi I have tried to register for this and to be a part of it but unfortunately it says my link I’m copying and pasting isn’t working :woman_shrugging: any suggestions please :folded_hands: thanks x

Hi @Misunique35

As the caption on your screenshot suggests, you need to follow the steps 1 to 8 starting at step #1 on your Connect profile page. You need to follow the instructions very carefully and explicitly.

1 Like

Ok I will give the instructions another try and let you know how I get on :ok_hand:

Thankyou Adam I have managed to do it now. Thanks for your comment and advice. :folded_hands: God bless

1 Like

Well done @Misunique35. You should soon receive an auto-response email with a startup guide covering just about everything you need to know about participating on the Leaderboards. On top of that should you have any problems, just ask as many in the community here will be willing to help.

1 Like