I have just tried to upload a self edited photo on connect community forum in a gallery way . As I am an aged local guide, fail to understand rules and regulations for uploading photos on the connect community forum, as rules are changed, but my previous uploading were connect and never been disqualified by community friends.
So I pray to community friends please understand my aging problem and give a positive opinion to my an innovative idea to uploading this photo .
Thanks dear @MortenCopenhagen for your rich and valuable information. I use smartphone and so not the applications are are there in smartphone like computers. Anyway, you always stand to help a needy like me . Thanks .
I wanted to let you know that I changed some of the tags of your topic as they were not relevant to your story. Make sure to add tags that best describe what you are sharing. For more information, please read this topic: What are Connect tags and how to use them?