Reached Level 10 on Google Local Guides! ๐ŸŒŸ 100,000 Points & 82M Views!

Hi everyone! :waving_hand:

I am super excited to share a major milestone with the community today โ€” I have officially reached Level 10 in the Google Local Guides program! :tada:
Behind this achievement are:
100,000+ points
82+ million views on my photos and reviews

Thousands of honest, detailed reviews and photos of beautiful places Iโ€™ve visited during my travels across Asia and Europe.

Being a Local Guide has become such an inspiring journey for me. I love helping people discover great places, hidden gems, and authentic local spots.

A huge thank you to this amazing community and to everyone who reads, likes, and trusts my contributions!

How long did it take you to reach Level 10? Iโ€™d love to hear your stories! :blue_heart:

21 Likes

Congratulations :clap: @Kseniia

Welcome to level 10 club!

1 Like

Congratulations on reaching Level 10 @Kseniia

1 Like

Hi @Kseniia and Congratulations!
What an achievement that is!

What is the plan now? Are you going to continue on the journey? Do you have more milestones in mind?

Good luck!

1 Like

Selamat ya @Kseniia , sukses terus untuk kedepannya :folded_hands:t2::oncoming_fist:t2::oncoming_fist:t2:

1 Like

congratulations :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations @Kseniia :tada::clap:

1 Like

Thank you @Lukas_B for the kind words. I continue to travel to various countries and places, sharing my impressions, photos, videos, and travel tips with others, so I hope to remain helpful in the future. Thanks to all of youโ€”people just like meโ€”we have managed to discover many wonderful places.

1 Like

@NareshDarji Thank you :folded_hands:t2:

@PrasadVR Thank you :+1:t2:

1 Like

@TitikMariati Thank you :blush:

1 Like

@framesbysumedh Thank you :folded_hands:t2:

@NileshNag Thank you :+1:t2:

1 Like

Congratulations on this amazing achievement Level 10 :partying_face: @Kseniia

1 Like

Baik sama-sama @Kseniia sayang :folded_hands:t2:
Terima kasih kembali :wink:

1 Like

congrate brow

1 Like

Congratulations @Kseniia !!! You beat me to it!! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations :tada: @Kseniia.

1 Like

@waza28 Thank you. I am happy to be part of such a wonderful club of expertsโ€‹:sparkles:

1 Like

Congratulations and welcome to the club @Kseniia !

I donโ€™t remember exactly how long my journey to L10 took, but it was years of course :slightly_smiling_face:

The decisive moment was when I discovered making edits. That is something you can do everywhere, any time (if you look around on Maps anywhere across the globe, thereโ€™s always something to add, correct or remove).