My Google Maps profile.................10 years ago

Just want to share this screenshot. The app I used is called TimeHop.

I made that screenshot exactly 10 years ago on the 1st of October.

The kids are still young and I was only level 5…

I am looking forward to the 20th anniversary, well I feel afraid at the same time - we are getting older…but hey, we are making the planet a better place!

16 Likes

Selamat ulang tahun ya untuk anandanya @OliverKIWI , ananda kelahiran tahun 2006 ya :sweat_smile:

Sama dong saya putri bungsu saya :sweat_smile:
Tos dulu kitaaaa :sweat_smile::oncoming_fist:t2::oncoming_fist:t2:
Sama-sama sudah usia banyak dan semangat mewarnai peta, menciptakan sejarah :sweat_smile::woman_dancing:t2::woman_dancing:t2:

2 Likes

I have been a Local Guides for more than 10 years…the 10 years is the time I made the sceenshot:) Thank you for your reply! @TitikMariati

2 Likes

Betul @OliverKIWI , 10 tahun itu dedikasi dan kontribusi luar biasa . Terima kasih :folded_hands:t2:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this old memories @OliverKIWI

2 Likes

Dear @OliverKIWI congratulations, may i also request you to remove kids pictures from the post, Connect is an open platform and its suggested to not share these pictures here

1 Like

:handshake: :handshake: :handshake: @NareshDarji you have an old screenshot to :+1:

1 Like

@OliverKIWI and @NareshDarji ,
I searched for the older or beginning screenshots, but unfortunately couldn’t find.
But here are some screenshots from some years ago.

4 Likes

Goodness! You were Level 10 in 2019!! I was only level 8 in 2020…I remember Karen Chin were level 8 too. So we set up a goal to make it to level 9 and then level 10…however COVID totally disrupted the plan. @KashifMisidia and the rest is history!

3 Likes

Hey @OliverKIWI , I got something from 2017 :smiley:

Too bad I couldn’t find the ones from 2016 :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Neat! You were level 7 in 2027!! @NileshNag

1 Like

What a fantastic blast from the past, @OliverKIWI Time really flies, but it’s amazing to see how much Google Maps and our community have grown over the last decade. :raising_hands:t2:

Don’t worry about getting older (although I feel a bit the same way too :laughing:) ; here’s to making the planet a better place, one contribution at a time! :globe_showing_europe_africa::sparkles:

1 Like

@OliverKIWI I remember that app that’s cool and nearing your 10 years local guide status

1 Like

Thank you for your comfort… @doc_dells Let’s look forward to seeing the future instead!

Time flies! @DshottDennis The good things is our time has been recorded on the maps:)

We have made an impact!

1 Like