Caption: @AdrianLunsong’s Star Photo of Bury Art Museum & Sculpture Centre uploaded on 2021-06-01 showing 17,103,739 views as at 2026-01-26
Bury Art Museum & Sculpture Centre, Bury, United Kingdom
This has been my star photo for a while now but I haven’t updated it on the leaderboard until today!
It replaces this previous star photo. The funny but sad story is that my previous star photo was doing pretty well until somebody took a screenshot of it and uploaded it to Maps, causing the cloned copy to replace mine as the featured photo. Anyway, by luck, another photo of mine was doing pretty well too and eventually became my star photo. This photo was taken whilst I was walking towards the meeting point for a meet-up. I didn’t get a chance to actually visit the art museum so this photo was my only ‘souvenir’, and now it’s my star photo! ![]()
