Hey everyone please do share any local guide communities and stories so we can connect and contribute Google Maps contribution stories
Hi @Amitsharma007 and welcome to Local Guides Connect.
I want to inform you that I’m merging your post to our monthly feature [Introduce Yourself November 2024] (Introduce Yourself — November 2024) , where you can meet local guides from around the world.
Moreover, Here you can follow the five prompts below and share your introduction In this thread including your photo (in landscape mode).
1.Name:
2.Location:
3.What I love about being a Local Guide:
4.My favorite thing to explore:
5.Fun Fact about me:
A landscape photo of you with a brief description we can use to write a caption.
I also wanted to recommend to you, check Read first! Connect community guidelines for more information on Connect redesign FAQ: Your questions answered!,
& You can also Visit Community guidelines page for in-depth resources on the Connect features.
Further, I’m tagging my friends from Pune @TusharSuradkar , from Gandhinagar Gujarat @NareshDarji and @TravellerG from South of India to connect you with Indian Local Guides community ![]()
and many more ![]()
Thank you
Hello dear fellow LG Amit Sharma,
A hearty welcome to our prestigious community, exclusively for local guides.
We will be delighted to see you in our local Chat group,
PS:
I have also sent you a Private Message; kindly respond when free.
In case, if you need any assistance to ‘Read/Reply’:
How to RECEIVE Private Messages in this forum "Receive"
How to SEND Private Messages in this forum "Send"
Thanks Kashif Ji for tagging me in your response…
I have sent a Private Message to fellow LG @Amitsharma007
Regards
![]()
![]()