Level 10 Local Guide: "Not Applied" places getting added to Maps later without points

Hello Moderators,

I am a Level 10 Local Guide from Turkey. Recently, I have been experiencing a persistent synchronization bug with my place additions.

When I suggest adding a new, ordinary place to Google Maps, the system immediately marks it as “Not Applied” in my contribution history. However, just a few days later, I notice that the exact same place is successfully added and goes live on Google Maps.

Because the initial status remains stuck as “Not Applied” on my profile, I do not receive the 15 points for these approved places. As a Level 10 Local Guide, this bug is significantly affecting my points balance and contribution history.

I have attached the screenshots showing the “Not Applied” status alongside proof that the places are actually live on the map.

Could you please look into my account synchronization and help me restore my missing points?

Thank you for your support.

Hi @EnginSelim

I reported this issue to Google on September 13th. For me, it is not just new places but all kinds of Suggested Edits that get implemented without any credit to me.

I will add a link to your post to my report.