JOURNEY TO THE PEAK OF THE MOUNTAIN

26 Likes

Hello @Rakshi1 ,

Thank you for sharing your trip and those incredible photos with us. The view is really breathtaking!

Was this your first time in this area? How did you get there? Is there a particular transport leading to this spot?How far is the closest city?

I am going to move your post to the Photography section on Connect, the place where Local Guides share photos of things they like.

1 Like

HELLO @BorrisS ,

it’s my pleasure.ya it is a fantastic place.

no i have been there couple of times alone and with my family .its a great place . i got there by my car,and not to the spot exactly but bottom of the mountain ,you will need to climb to the peak of the mountain .you will find a nearest city around 25 to 30 kms .

1 Like

wow! I have only tried going to the top of a mountain once; Mount Patti in Lokoja, Kogi State(the confluence town), Nigeria, West Africa.

From the top of this mountain, you can see the confluence of the two Nigerian great Rivers; Niger and Benue.

I loved it! many people from Kenya win the Marathons organised in my country. I hope to try mountain climbing in Kenya some day

2 Likes

HI @Ewaade_3A HOW WAS YOUR JOURNEY ,HOW FAR IS IT FROM YOUR CITY…

3 Likes

It is about a 9 hour journey to my city. Here is the map;

I live in Lagos, Mount Patti is in Lokoja, Kogi State.

So, I travelled to Kogi state, put up with a friend, he drove :see_no_evil: us; me and another of his friend along a windy path to the top of the mountain :see_no_evil:

It was a uphill climb :smirk: :tired_face: all thesame despite being in a car.

After gettin to the top of the mountain, the ‘climb’ :see_no_evil: was worth it. :grin:

So that’s it!

1 Like

WOW @Ewaade_3A THAT’S NICE TO HEAR ,PLEASE BE SHARING SUCH AMAZING STORIES WITH US .LOVED IT.

4 Likes

:laughing: :clap:t3: okay I will try my best

1 Like