@Markoen bienvenidos a la Comunidad![]()
Hello @Markoen
Nice introduction! Just to inform you that I’ll move it into the introduction thread.
Happy guiding
Cheers
Hello @Markoen and warm Welcome to Local Guides Connect.
I want to inform you that I’m merging your post to our monthly feature Introduce Yourself — June 2026 to you , where you can meet local guides from around the world.
I also wanted to recommend to you, check Read first! Connect community guidelines for more information on Connect redesign FAQ: Your questions answered!,
& You can also Visit Community guidelines page for in-depth resources on the Connect features.
and many more ![]()
Hello @renefas and warm Welcome to Local Guides Connect.
I want to inform you that I’m merging your post to our monthly feature Introduce Yourself — June 2026 to you , where you can meet local guides from around the world.
Moreover, Here you can follow the five prompts below and share your introduction In this thread including your photo (in landscape mode).
1.Name:
2.Location:
3.What I love about being a Local Guide:
4.My favorite thing to explore:
5.Fun Fact about me:
A landscape photo of you with a brief description.
I also wanted to recommend to you, check Read first! Connect community guidelines for more information on Connect redesign FAQ: Your questions answered!,
& You can also Visit Community guidelines page for in-depth resources on the Connect features.
and many more ![]()
Great to E-meet you Jürgen Joherl
Awesome introduction.
Thank you!![]()
![]()
Oh wow @Gold_Gator ![]()
Welcome on board. Yes it’s fun in here. Just interact and contribute positively, you’ll enjoy it.
What part of Google maps do you contribute most in? I like adding roads to Google maps. Here is A welcome to connect hand…
Happy guiding
Cheers
Hello @HereThereEverywhere and warm Welcome to Local Guides Connect.
I want to inform you that I’m merging your post to our monthly feature Introduce Yourself — June 2026 to you , where you can meet local guides from around the world.
Moreover, Here you can follow the five prompts below and share your introduction In this thread including your photo (in landscape mode).
1.Name:
2.Location:
3.What I love about being a Local Guide:
4.My favorite thing to explore:
5.Fun Fact about me:
A landscape photo of you with a brief description.
I also wanted to recommend to you, check Read first! Connect community guidelines for more information on Connect redesign FAQ: Your questions answered!,
& You can also Visit Community guidelines page for in-depth resources on the Connect features.
and many more ![]()
HI I’m Brenda new to this platform and so happy to be here. I’m a door dasher so I’m always going to places that amaze me in my city. Places I didn’t even know that are so interesting at times. I also have a spirit that always wants to Help others to become something they didn’t know they could with support from others we as humans can accomplish anything. Can’t wait to get to know the people here and learn new and exciting things. Have a great Tuesday! Much love
![]()
Hello @Strangegirl55 and warm Welcome to Local Guides Connect.
I want to inform you that I’m merging your post to our monthly feature Introduce Yourself — June 2026 to you , where you can meet local guides from around the world.
Moreover, Here you can follow the five prompts below and share your introduction In this thread including your photo (in landscape mode).
1.Name:
2.Location:
3.What I love about being a Local Guide:
4.My favorite thing to explore:
5.Fun Fact about me:
A landscape photo of you with a brief description.
I also wanted to recommend to you, check Read first! Connect community guidelines for more information on Connect redesign FAQ: Your questions answered!,
& You can also Visit Community guidelines page for in-depth resources on the Connect features.
and many more ![]()
Hi, I’m Wojtek. I’ve been a local guide from Poland for several years. I love traveling. I get the most views from reviews and photos of good local restaurants, as well as photos from hotels and mountains. I’m glad to be here with you ![]()
![]()
@Wojtek01 bienvenido a la comunidad ![]()
Recuerda que puedes presentarte en Introduce yourself june 2026, esperamos ver grandes publicaciones.
Hello @Wojtek01 and warm Welcome to Local Guides Connect.
I want to inform you that I’m merging your post to our monthly feature Introduce Yourself — June 2026 to you , where you can meet local guides from around the world.
Moreover, Here you can follow the five prompts below and share your introduction In this thread including your photo (in landscape mode).
1.Name:
2.Location:
3.What I love about being a Local Guide:
4.My favorite thing to explore:
5.Fun Fact about me:
A landscape photo of you with a brief description.
I also wanted to recommend to you, check Read first! Connect community guidelines for more information on Connect redesign FAQ: Your questions answered!,
& You can also Visit Community guidelines page for in-depth resources on the Connect features.
and many more ![]()
Early morning beach walk!
Hello @Asababer and warm Welcome to Local Guides Connect.
I want to inform you that I’m merging your post to our monthly feature Introduce Yourself — June 2026 to you , where you can meet local guides from around the world.
Moreover, Here you can follow the five prompts below and share your introduction In this thread including your photo (in landscape mode).
1.Name:
2.Location:
3.What I love about being a Local Guide:
4.My favorite thing to explore:
5.Fun Fact about me:
A landscape photo of you with a brief description.
I also wanted to recommend to you, check Read first! Connect community guidelines for more information on Connect redesign FAQ: Your questions answered!,
& You can also Visit Community guidelines page for in-depth resources on the Connect features.
and many more ![]()
Hello @Asababer
Welcome to local guides connect forum. Apparently it’s your first time here. We hope you’ll find the forum interactive and useful. We mostly interact and discuss ways and topics to improve Google maps voluntarily.
To help you navigate connect here is A welcome to connect hand. It’s an article written with the intention of helping newbies navigate the forum easily.
Lastly, I want to notify you that I will move your post into our monthly introduction thread Introduce Yourself — June 2026. Feel free to connect with others and also introduce yourself using the same five prompts.
1.Name:
2.Location:
3.What I love about being a Local Guide:
4.My favorite thing to explore:
5.Fun Fact about me:
A landscape photo of you with a brief description.
See you around on the forum
Happy guiding
Cheers
Festes de Sant Joan a Callosa d’en Sarrià
Hello @fjdevesa
Welcome to local guides connect forum. Apparently it’s your first time here. We hope you’ll find the forum interactive and useful. We mostly interact and discuss ways and topics to improve Google maps voluntarily.
To help you navigate connect here is A welcome to connect hand. It’s an article written with the intention of helping newbies navigate the forum easily.
Lastly, I want to notify you that I will move your post into our monthly introduction thread Introduce Yourself — June 2026. Feel free to connect with others and also introduce yourself using the same five prompts.
1.Name:
2.Location:
3.What I love about being a Local Guide:
4.My favorite thing to explore:
5.Fun Fact about me:
A landscape photo of you with a brief description.
See you around on the forum
Happy guiding
Cheers



