Introduce Yourself — January 2025

1. Name: Ketan Chhaniyara :wave:t3:

2. Location: Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India🌍

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I’m passionate about sharing detailed restaurant reviews, focusing on food quality :stew:, facilities :office:, affordability :money_with_wings:, staff behavior :cook:, and ethical practices :white_check_mark:. I love helping others discover hidden gems :gem: and make informed choices about where to dine. Being a Local Guide has also connected me with like-minded explorers :handshake: who share a love for community service.

4. My favorite thing to explore: I enjoy discovering :plate_with_cutlery::national_park: food joints :green_salad:, cultural landmarks :mosque:, museums, science parks, and themed spaces :performing_arts:. Recently, I’ve been exploring cafes like Seva Café :tea:, which blend great food :curry:, sustainability :seedling:, and community empowerment :woman_farmer:.

5. Fun fact about me: I’m a Level 8 Local Guide :medal_military:, in the top 1% of contributors :trophy: for restaurant reviews on Google Maps :world_map:, with over 1.2 crore views :eyes: on my contributions and 57 lakh+ photo views :camera:. I’ve also unlocked badges like Master Reviewer :memo:, Master Photographer :camera_flash:, Master Fact Finder :mag:, Expert Director :film_projector:, and Expert Trailblazer!

6. You can check out my latest favorite spot here: :point_right: Seva Café Review :tea::round_pushpin:

Looking forward to connecting with more explorers :rocket: and sharing amazing discoveries :partying_face:!

22 Likes