From the first restaurant dish to the ninth level

It all started back in 2015. At the beginning, it was very simple: sharing my review of a restaurant I had loved. I found it much more interesting to share a genuine experience rather than just leaving a rating. Naturally, this review was accompanied by a photo to illustrate the place.

​Then, little by little, I kept going. Every now and then, and then more and more often… until reaching a nice milestone today:

849 reviews written
5,885 photos uploaded
170 videos shared
4,595 questions answered

​All these contributions have certainly helped thousands of people, whether they were customers looking for the right spot or business owners.

​But beyond the numbers, this journey has above all allowed me to make an extraordinary discovery: the Connect community. Participating in several meet-ups with the French-speaking community and having the privilege of being invited to Dublin for the last Connect Live… I never would have imagined this community to be so large, and above all, so caring.

​All this to say that here I am, reaching this ninth level—3 years after hitting level 8. The next quest seems out of reach today, but despite that, my motivation remains intact! I will continue with the same pleasure to share, throughout my travels and adventures, many unusual and unique places that will keep amazing me for the rest of my life.

11 Likes

Congratulations, @Bapt, on reaching Level 9. Keep contributing.

1 Like

(topic deleted by author)

1 Like

Bonsoir @Bapt

Félicitations d’avoir achevé Le niveau 9. Juste pour te faire savoir que je vais ajouter ceci sur ton article Ici.

Merci

1 Like

@Bapt Bravooooooo :tada::tada::tada::tada:. Maps is helpful thanks to our contributions. I hope you’re doing well.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your comment @Roman_Ahmmed
On the way to Level 10!!!
Looking forward to seeing you again.

1 Like

Bonjour @SholaIB
J’espère que tu vas bien.
Merci beaucoup mais je commence tout juste le niveau 9. Pour le reste C’est ok
Bonne soirée
A bientôt

1 Like

Bonjour @Kurt2day
Ca va bien merci. J’espère pour toi aussi.
Au plaisir de te revoir bientôt.
Je te souhaite une belle journée

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Erreichen des neuen Levels @Bapt, und irgendwann ist die nächste Hürde auch geschafft.
Viel Spaß und Erfolg weiterhin.:sparkler:

1 Like

Hi @Annaelisa
Thank you so much for your comment.
I’m more than motivated to keep going like I am today, and one day…:wink:

1 Like

Congratulations @Bapt :tada::clap:

1 Like

Congratulations @Bapt :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations on reaching level 9.

1 Like

@Bapt yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! sí se pudo! sí se pudo! :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball:

ehem… de retour au français hahahaha super félicitations, cher ami!!! :people_hugging:

Wow felicitations @Bapt pour cet important cap !