From One Photo to 2.7 Million Views — A Little Local Guide Milestone ❤️📍

Hello, Local Guides community! :waving_hand:

I’m really excited to share a milestone that genuinely made me pause and appreciate this journey. One of my photos on Google Maps has now crossed 2,700,000 views!:tada::camera_with_flash:

When I first started contributing to Google Maps, I never imagined that a simple photo taken while exploring a place could eventually be seen by millions of people. What feels like a small contribution from our side can actually become useful to someone who is planning a visit, looking for a landmark, checking out a neighbourhood, choosing a restaurant, or simply trying to understand what a place looks like before they go there.

:camera_with_flash: Why I love being a Local Guide

For me, being a Local Guide has always been about more than numbers.

I enjoy exploring places, discovering food, capturing everyday moments and sharing useful information with the community. Every photo, review, edit and contribution feels like adding one small piece to a much bigger map that people around the world can use.

And sometimes, you get a lovely reminder that those little efforts really do reach people.

2.7 million views on a single photo is one of those reminders. :heart:

:world_map: A journey that keeps growing

I’m currently a **Local Guide Level 9**, with:

:star: **15K+ contributions**

:trophy: **68K points**

:eyes: **129M+ profile views**

But honestly, the numbers are only one part of the story. Behind every contribution is a place I visited, something I noticed, a photo I thought might be useful, or information I wanted to share with someone else.

Being a Local Guide has also made me look at my own city differently. Instead of simply passing through places, I find myself noticing the little details, discovering new spots and thinking about what information could actually help another person.

:heart: 2.7M views and counting…

A huge thank you to the **Google Maps and Local Guides community** for creating a platform where everyday experiences can become useful to others.

Here’s to more exploring, more photographs, more discoveries and hopefully many more contributions that help someone somewhere. :globe_showing_europe_africa::round_pushpin::sparkles:

What’s the highest number of views any of your photos has reached? I’d love to hear your Local Guides milestones!** :backhand_index_pointing_down:

women-at-localguides #GoogleMap #LocalGuidesConnect #GoogleMapsLocalGuide #CommunityContributors

16 Likes

Congratulations

1 Like

Wow, 2.7 million views on a single photo is incredible! :tada: @nish_25

Congratulations on this milestone, and here’s to many more!

1 Like

Nice , keep it up

1 Like

Thanks a ton

I know it is unbelieveable

But thats wat local guide are for.

To make every place big or small visible on maps.

Thank you !!

Hello @nish_25,

Please edit your image so that it does not contain the Google Maps and the Local Guides logos. While the official Local Guides logo remains reserved for Google’s use, the new community logo & assets are yours to use for things like meetups, custom swag, and forum headers.

I wanted to let you know that I changed some of the tags of your topic as they were not relevant to your story. Make sure to add tags that best describe what you are sharing. For more information, please read this topic: What are Connect tags and how to use them?

2 Likes

Hearty congratulations, dear @nish_25
2.7 million is a big reach.
Highly Appreciate it…
My most viewed photo is very close to 8 million…by God’s grace…
:folded_hands::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations on your incredible achievement @nish_25

2 Likes

Congratulations @nish_25 :clap: :blush::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulations :smiling_face:

1 Like

I have done the modifications

Thank you!!

Wow awesome 8 million wow..

Thank you!!

Thank you so much!!

Thank you for your appreciation!

1 Like

Selamat ya @nish_25

1 Like

Thank you :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Baik sama-sama @nish_25 , terima kasih kembali :folded_hands:t2: