Food & Drink 1000places

Yesterday, October 6, I reached 1,000 visits in the “Food & Drink” section of my timeline.

I’d like to keep moving forward, step by step, toward the next stage.

Thank you.

18 Likes

Luar biasa keren banget @yamamo_cchi :+1:t3:

1 Like

マイルストーン達成おめでとうございます。私も地道に活動を続けていきたいと思います。

1 Like

itu usaha yang sangat membanggakan @yamamo_cchi
apalagi makanan di Jepang sangat nikmat, alangkah baiknya anda membuat juga daftar tempat-tempat yang menurut anda paling faforit sebagai referensi tujuan wisatawan di sekitar anda. pasti sangat membantu.

contohnya seperti ini Rekomendasi Kuliner Tradisional Surabaya

1 Like

Congratulations @yamamo_cchi san! :tada:

1000 places in Food & Drink is an incredible milestone! And 3193 places visited in total - your timeline map of Japan is just amazing and so inspiring.

As a Local Guide from Saidpur, Bangladesh, your journey really motivates me to keep exploring step by step like you.

Keep guiding and keep celebrating!

1 Like

Wow! You must be a great foodie:) @yamamo_cchi

1 Like

cool @yamamo_cchi

1 Like

@TitikMariati
Thank you!

1 Like

@dfivajp さん
コメントありがとうございます。
これ、飲食店扱いじゃないんだみたいな店舗がいくつかありましたが、まあ1つの区切りを迎えることが出来ました。
次はショッピングかな?
パン屋さんとかケーキ屋さんがショッピングジャンルに入ったはず!

1 Like

@doni_hariadi
Thanks for your comment.
I used to make a few lists, but since some of them were removed by Google, I don’t make them anymore.

1 Like

@ShamsurRahman

Thanks for the comment.
There are 3,193 spots registered, but some places—like train stations and standing bars—aren’t counted.
So I’m not even sure myself how many I’ve actually visited…

Let’s introduce everyone to the interesting spots around us, even if it’s just a little at a time!

@OliverKIWI

Thanks for the comment.
I’m just eating a lot!

1 Like

@VikramSingh_Valera
Thank you!

Baik sama-sama @yamamo_cchi :folded_hands:t2: