Feature Request: Option to Enable Dark / Black Theme

Hi Everyone,

I would like to suggest adding a dedicated Dark / Black Theme option to the platform.

Here are a few reasons why this would be a great addition:

  • Eye Comfort: Reduces eye strain during nighttime reading or extended use.
  • Battery Savings: Helps save battery life on mobile devices with OLED/AMOLED displays.
  • User Experience: Gives members the flexibility to customize their viewing preference.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this!

@system @discobot

#FeatureRequest #DarkMode #UI #UserExperience #DarkTheme #ForumFeedback

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Hi @AV_Hertz

Thanks for your suggestion.

However, you can share your suggestions about Connect through the feedback form.

Feedback form link.

Thank you @NareshDarji for the guidance! I will submit my suggestion through the feedback form. :folded_hands:

Thank you @NareshDarji for the guidance! I have submitted my feedback through the form.