Exploring the Queen of Hills: My Recent Trip to Shimla! 🏔️✨

Hello fellow Local Guides,

I recently had the amazing opportunity to visit Shimla, the beautiful Queen of Hills, and I am still in awe of its scenic beauty and colonial charm! If you are planning a mountain getaway anytime soon, Shimla should definitely be on your list.

Here are some of the major highlights from my trip that I absolutely loved:

  • The Ridge & Mall Road: Walking down the bustling Mall Road in the evening was a vibe of its own. It’s the perfect place to shop for local wooden crafts, enjoy street food, and sit by the iconic Christ Church.

  • Himachali Cuisine:You cannot leave Shimla without trying some authentic local food. I tried Siddu (a traditional steamed bun) served with lots of ghee, and it was delicious!

  • I am uploading a few pictures that I captured during this trip. From the serene valleys to the lively streets, every corner of Shimla has a story to tell.

    Have you ever been to Shimla? Which is your favorite spot there? I would love to hear your experiences in the comments below!

    Happy Guiding!

Woow. Shimla looks beautiful. I’m waiting to see more pictures and hear stories.

Das Gebäude auf dem Bild sieht auch sehr gut aus und im Beitrag ist alles gut beschrieben. @Joinutkarsh
Damit man den Ort genau sehen kann, ist ein Link zu Google Maps sehr hilfreich.:+1::folded_hands:

A warm welcome to Local Guides Connect @Joinutkarsh :bouquet:

An excellent photo from sunny Shimla :+1:
Surprising to see very little crowd on Mall Road.

I invite you to introduce yourself to the LG community here:
https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t/introduce-yourself-october-2026/581201