Do You have a New Years Resolution pertaining to Local Guides 2025?

Happy New Year Terry.

What are my goals for 2025, you ask! OK let’s go…

  1. I aim to join The Billion Photo Views Club and,
  2. Get more photo views than @Herve_Andrieu.
  3. I’d also like to join The Million Video Views Club and,
  4. Get more video views than @abermans. But wait there’s more :wink: :wink:
  5. I’d also like to get a star photo with more views than @ SvenJacobs, and
  6. A star video with more views than @snieckarz. But above all, time permitting,
  7. I’d love to complete the development and release the 4 knockout T100 System features that I have been quietly working on behind the scences now for many, many months!

ps: Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation of what I do. Believe me it’s a labor of love. There’s very little nothing that gives me greater pleasure than motivating and helping others strive for quality and achieving the best that they possibly can.

10 Likes