You’ve already tagged and messaged the Google moderators. And I have also flagged your reply for their notice. At this point in time, there is nothing more that you need to do but wait for a response.
Unfortunately I do not know how long the process will take or if you will receive a response. It is not uncommon for a lot of suspensions to be done without any reasons given.
I am super excited for this and to learn more about other countries.
Fellow local guides, check out the central page for the Nigerian Community for this year’s spotlight! It will be filled with updates and serve as a touch point to access other articles and events as they come up!
Hi Adrian,.
Thanks for your response. I truly appreciate your time and attention.
My issue still hasn’t been resolved and honestly, I don’t know what else I should do at this point.
If possible, could you please tag the appropriate support team members who can actually help me with this?
My Local Guides level is 10 and I’ve always tried to contribute positively to the community.
I’d really love to collaborate with you and be part of this amazing platform—I promise I won’t let you down.
Thanks again for your support