That’s a remarkable achievement, dear @curatorofmemory.
Being featured in 4 out of the 7 main Leaderboards is a clear reflection of the quality of your contributions and the dedication you have shown to reach this milestone.
As @AdamGT rightly explained below, you have demonstrated exactly the kind of behavior and commitment that stands out.
I am truly delighted to see this progress and who knows, there might be a pleasant surprise or a windfall waiting at the end of the year to celebrate such an achievement to shine bright!
Well done @curatorofmemory. I also have to say, I like the cover photo you’ve added to this post. Well done again on your contributions and achievements and I’m pleased to hear you say that the Leaderboards are a great way to learn from “masters” as well as that they inspire to keep doing better!
Indeed @Kumaarsantosh and @curatorofmemory “who knows, there might be a pleasant surprise or a windfall waiting at the end of the year to celebrate such an achievement to shine bright”
That’s awesome @curatorofmemory. A quick look at your profile tells me you’ll be on five of the boards next month when @AdamGT fully releases his new project.