Cannot add a missing place - Automated rejection even with exact sign name

Hello

I am trying to add a legitimate, physical auto repair shop to Google Maps in my city. However, the system is instantly and automatically rejecting my edits (Status: Not Applied).

I believe the location coordinates have been flagged by the automated spam filter. To prove the business is real, I even tried adding it using the exact, literal name written on the permanent storefront sign, without adding any phone numbers or website links, but it still gets rejected instantly.

Here are the details:
Requested Name: تعمیرگاه تخصصی خودروهای کره ای و ژاپنی Category: Auto repair shop Location/Coordinates:[35.82347636313925, 50.92965435505772]


I have attached a clear photo of the storefront showing the permanent signage to prove its physical existence, along with a screenshot of my rejected edits.

Could a Product Expert please review this photo and help manually escalate/approve this location? Once it is on the map, I can claim the business profile to manage it properly.

You can reach the product experts in the Google Maps Help Community.

Same problem, my friend: I add a place, it is rejected again and again.

Welcome to Connect @ebrahimi2723
In the last few months we had several reports like yours related to your country.
It seems edits are actually blocked due to the ongoing conflict.
It happened also for the conflict in Ukraine. The scope is to protect Maps against vandalism and inappropriate edits (sometimes in the past fake edits were added to highlight military targets).
I hope the restrictions will be lifted soon.

I am sorry to say that this will not be possible, because Google Business Profile is not available in Iran
c.c. @Hakeem_Akt

Hi @ErmesT,
​Thank you so much for taking the time to reply and providing such a clear explanation.
​It completely makes sense now why all my attempts were being automatically rejected. I understand the importance of these security measures under the current circumstances. I will hold off on my edits and hope the situation improves soon so the restrictions can be lifted.
​Thanks again for your help and support!