⚠️ Broken "See full reply" Link in Google Maps Review Notification Emails 📩

Hi fellow Local Guides :waving_hand:,

I wanted to check if anyone else has been running into issues opening business replies directly from Google Maps notification emails over the last few days.

For the past 2–3 notification emails I’ve received stating that an owner replied to my review, clicking the “See full reply” button fails to load the review:

  • :mobile_phone: On Mobile (iOS / Safari to Maps app): Clicking the button redirects to the Google Maps app, but it immediately pops up with an “Unsupported link: Google Maps can’t open this link” error.

  • :laptop: On Desktop (Browser): Clicking the button leads to a long review URL ([google.com/maps/reviews/](https://google.com/maps/reviews/)...) that fails to load and throws a “Server error. Please try again later.” message at the bottom.

The reply itself does exist - if I manually search for the business directly on Google Maps and navigate to my reviews, the owner’s response displays properly without any issues :white_check_mark:.

The breakdown seems to be isolated to the URL generated in the automated email notifications.

Is anyone else experiencing this behavior across mobile or web? :thinking:

I’m facing the same issue! The “See full reply” link doesn’t work properly for me either. Hopefully, Google will look into this and fix it soon.

I believe this is a years old bug.

@TsekoV, kindly escalate this.

As far as I remember there is a related bug:
If scrolling down past a review reply the reply will “close” making reading them unnecessarily difficult to read.

Immer schon @KetanChhaniyara. Ich habe mir angewöhnt, sofort in Google Maps nachzusehen.

Halo @KetanChhaniyara , i thought i was the only one that have this issues. Even right now, my views on photo was disappeare or lost, its quite frustating.. :see_no_evil_monkey::see_no_evil_monkey:

I had the same issue many a times, dear @KetanChhaniyara
I was sure that this is a bug at Google’s end.
Hope it will be resolved soon.
Thanks for bringing it out.
Regards
:handshake::bouquet:

I’m also facing the same issue @KetanChhaniyara Hope the Google team fixes the bug soon

Yes @KetanChhaniyara I too am facing this issue. But when I visited the place in Maps, my review reply is visible. My wifi is not working properly, so I thought that might be reason. Now I understood that the problem is not related to wifi issues. Thanks for sharing here.

I have also faced this issue sometimes. Thanks for highlighting it @KetanChhaniyara bhai.
Hope the team looks into it and fixes it soon.